Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good Day

My little boy is doing better and better.  He has had a pretty good day.  As was posted earlier he got out his arterial line which was the reason we have not been able to hold him since we got here.  They do not want to risk that line coming loose - for obvious reasons.  We have video and pics, but alas I do not have the camera with me to post them.  I plan on posting some later.  Miranda also has a lot of pics on her phone that I plan on posting some time as well.  Anyway, so far as updates go, that's about it.  He's doing well and had some more poopy diapers today and that's good too.  I guess the next stepping stone to look for will be for the fluid being sucked out of his tummy to turn clear and get that tube removed.  The surgeons say that it will be at least a week after surgery before they try feeding and that will be one of the indicators that he is ready for that.  Clear as mud?  Good.  Later taters.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment