Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Frrreeeeeeeeeeedddooooooommmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody cross your fingers, hold your breath and say a prayer. We are supposed to b released tomorrow at 2! We have to wait for some paperwork to b signed by the adoption agency but Lord willin we'll b outta here tomorrow! Yes his is leaving with oxygen. We had our training today and, although I had a migraine, I think I'll b able to remember everything. His lungs are under developed and the slightest germ can cause severe pneumonia. He will out grow it with hopefully little more than a higher likelihood of asthma as a result. In the mean time it is imperative that we all pitch in to keep Wesley safe! He can't b around the "sniffles" or any contagious respiratory or pulmonary illness. It was also highly stressed by the pulmonolgist that everyone who wants to hold or touch Wesley much first was thoroughly (they recommend the length of time it takes to sing happy birthday) then use hand sanitizer. It is an inconvenience, I know (they make us scrub for 3min evertime we come in the NICU), but we don't want another hospital stay! This is for as long as he's on oxygen. I'm sure you all feel as strongly about Wesley's health as I do, loving him the way you do, so please help me to remind everyone to wash before touching and be stingy with their sniffles!

We still have to stay in Florida til we get permission to leave the state with him. It can take up to 10 business days. We will b staying with friends n St. Cloud. So, all our Florida friends (folks from Texas too if y'all r n the neighborhood) please come by and visit us (if you're not sick)!!!!!! Everyone has been so wonderful and I definitely want to visit as much as we can before we go!!! Thanks everybody for taking such good care of us!!!

Ps. Please forgive all the typos! Obviously texting to the blog does not work as intended so I have to do this through the website from my phone. The website was not designed for use on a mobile device so most of the time I can't see what I'mtyping! I can go back and look at what I have typed but it is virtually impossible to edit that way! Highly inconvenient! Thanks for ur patience. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment